Miyerkules, Setyembre 23, 2015

Lesson 16: Internet and Education

Content
The Internet, also simply called the Net is the largest and far-flung network system of all systems. The Internet is not really a network but a loosely organized collection of about 25,000 networks accessed by computers on the planet.
           Everything is coordinated in the Internet through a standardized protocol called Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). To gain access to the Internet, The computer must be equipped with what is called a Server which has a special software program that uses the Internet protocol.
           The great attraction of the Internet is that once the sign-up fees are paid, there are no extra charges. E-mail for example is free regardless of amount use. The vast sea o information now in the Internet is an overwhelming challenge to those who wish to navigate it. The most attractive way to move around the Internet is called browsing. Using a program called the browser, the user can use a mouse to point and click on screen icons  to surf the Internet, particularly the World Wide Web, an Internet's subset of text, images and sounds are linked together to allow users to access data or information needed.
            Educational software materials have also developed both in sophistication and appeal. But the real possibility today is connecting with the world outside homes, classrooms and Internet cafes. Today schools are gearing up to take advantage of Internet access.
Experiences
            Nowadays, it is rapidly diverse and rapidly increasing. The experience of exposure to this internet to education is presently occurring. It started from the moment I used computer up to the present where I still using this computer. The main difference is that, before, I am not equipped yet with skills and still don’t know yet the basic things in using this computer. It helps me when I don’t understand something. When something in my mind  is bothering me. When it is required to our class, I always used it when there is a requirement of doing so and I don’t have nothing else but the internet alone. When it was my first time using it, it was o funny because I really do not know where should I point the arrow and where should I type so that I can search. It was really hard for me use computer before especially when we should research about something on the internet. it is really a big burden to me since I really don’t know how to make my works improved.
Reflection
            I realized that the basic knowledge about this thing is really necessary and a must. The next thing in life of it is the application of what you have learned and experiences that can be applied to it. I also learned how fortunate I am right now, though, I am not that expert of doing so this internet and not good enough in applying this concept to the real world, I would still manage to operate it well and I can still manage to teach other person, especially those who cannot manipulate it well because I know the feeling of wanting to do something yet there is a barrier that stopping you from doing so. I know the feeling of wanting to integrate something yet you don’t know how because you really don’t understand it well that is why, you don’t know how to integrate it and apply it a certain thing. I realized that with the use of internet, we can make some updates and search for new software and applications based from the topic that we have on the lesson. We can search for a program where our topic can be applied and much innovated.
Application

            With the diverse benefits that we could get from the internet, we can always search for a new updates about our topic and apply on the educational process. With the advent of internet, we can now associate internet and education in pursuing a goal in our class in the future. We can use this to make some enhancement to our traditional way of delivering information to our students. With proper use, we can make our some innovations and some activities that really caught their attention and interest in listening and involving on the activity that you prepared. With this internet, we can always make something better if we just focus and apply it properly. We can make something better that even ourselves cannot imagine in doing so. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento